jurneez Institute For Better Living, where the Dogs run wild and the wild run fast.

Pate - Vinnie's spiritual offspring - has found a home at jurneez End, a shelter dog that is worth every hair I vac up. He's a protector! And now another rescue, Mya. Little but mighty. My gardens just love them.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars. -- Tagore

Friday, November 25, 2011

After T-Day

Hello All.....Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Day. We did. Traveled to my daughters a couple of towns over. No big traffic jams or anything. We live rurally so the biggest thing we saw were the farm tractors still trying to get in some time before dinner. Laura, my daughter made a spectacular dinner. Tried several new items for the menu and all were a great success. Was a good time and great food.

It is a time of Thanks and we are all thankful. I am very thankful for my family and friends. I have great abundance in my life in terms of rich relationships. Hope you all feel as lucky as I do.
Peace and Love, stay healty,
jurn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home