jurneez Institute For Better Living, where the Dogs run wild and the wild run fast.

Pate - Vinnie's spiritual offspring - has found a home at jurneez End, a shelter dog that is worth every hair I vac up. He's a protector! And now another rescue, Mya. Little but mighty. My gardens just love them.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars. -- Tagore

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Commitment Honored - Ending 2014 --Beginning 2015



So, it's Christmas Eve and I accomplished my self set goals plus threw in an extra 3 hours of duty. It was snowing hard and the skies were dark at 4p.m. ..but I was off to accomplish a commitment I made to friends down the road. Said I'd feed their cat and after all the cat knows Auntie...Kitty here I come....Usually the first day mom and dad are gone I get snubbed for a bit, he's takes out his frustrations with humans on me as expected.

So, I was driving down the road feeling mighty spiritual. I had just finished reading some uplifting material and I was being so grateful for this existence and how lucky I was. I was considering 2015 being a great year as this one as been...but I wanted to do better with this vessel we call a body. I want to take better care of it...after all I am in good health and at decent weight but I could do better..I can fix it. Believe in Great Health and Great Control. After all it's fleshy and pliable...I can fix it.....whatever might be wrong...I'm feeling empowered ….....then it occurred to me....the planet is alive too...fleshy and pliable ….so......we can fix it.....whatever might be wrong....even with thriving human ignorance. We can fix it.


                       



So I arrive at my destination after this incredible conversation I just had with myself. I get out in the pouring rain, black vest, black hoodie, dark jeans and I struggle to open the door. I tried 10 times. The roof rain water is pouring on me and my hoodie and sweatshirt are soaking wet. Didn't know ya had to be a rocket scientist to open a door.

I crawl back into my car, text the owners, ooops...I was in the wrong lock (note to self, use lower lock)....mind you I have not had any holiday libations yet.....I run back to the door....now by this time Kitty is frightened someones trying to break in...black hoodie and all. By the time I get inside kitty is in hiding for his life, he knows for sure it was a burglar who just finally busted in....Couldn't coax him out....So I scooped out two large coated lumps from his box, gave fresh food and waited, …...and waited.....and waited......he was still protecting his life in the darkness under the bed.....”Auntie didn't mean to scare you....come here”...Not.

I ate peanuts.....chocolate, cheez-its and a candy bar. I drove home saying ,...”yeah right, I'll start fixing that vessel tomorrow and maybe later on we can work on the planet thing”.

Hope your 2015 is spiritually uplifting.
Enjoy your life ....it's the best.


~ jurn   

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home