jurneez Institute For Better Living, where the Dogs run wild and the wild run fast.

Pate - Vinnie's spiritual offspring - has found a home at jurneez End, a shelter dog that is worth every hair I vac up. He's a protector! And now another rescue, Mya. Little but mighty. My gardens just love them.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars. -- Tagore

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Letting Go of Pebbles of Time

There comes a times in everyone's life when we need to let go.  
Let go .....let go.....let go. Stuff. 
The makings of stuff weigh us down and letting go is the freeing benefit we wish for. Family is the utmost importance thing to me as those particular relationships are  golden formed with love from the beginning. Not the kind of love you manifest and form later on in life but the actual essence of unending. Undying, unadulterated love. Mother and child, child and siblings, and this brings me to the point of this blog. I am hoping that loved ones come to understand each other and learn the depths of "family", what it is, how important it is, and how they will draw from each other as they too will grow older. Someday they will be the honored elders and will be asked for their wisdom.


My pathway in life has rounded many bends but the bends of time that lead me away from loved ones that have passed are the hardest to let go of. I've collected Pebbles in time, experiences with loved ones, and after their passing I inherited their Pebbles, their stuff. Wanting to create a simpler life I finally reached the point where I need to let go. I inherited my mothers and grandmothers "stuff". Hung on to it for years, rearranged, dusted, washed and displayed it. Now I want to pack it up and let it go. Does this free me to obtain a more minamist life style? No, not really but getting rid of "stuff" helps. Although, I know it's going to my children, in their 40's now, responsible, and caring, it still leaves me with a sense of guilt. So, letting go, but not too far.... lol.
My stuff is in boxes, I feel better for letting go. Pebbles in waters of life make ripples for others to learn from. Gratitude...... I have universal gratitude. I'm a lucky soul.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home